NERVANA is committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors, community of NERVANA enthusiasts and those who have contacted us regarding our remarkable products and innovations. In this Privacy Notice,we outline the specifices of our commitment to you in keeping your information private and confidential. If you have questions about this notice, please feel free to contact us.All revisions to this notice will be provide here on this page so that you may access at anytime in the future.Enjoy your NERVANA music listening experiences.
NERVANA Notice of Privacy PracticesVersion 0.1 | Date of Version: January 30, 2016
NERVANA, LLC. is committed to protecting the privacy and data of its customers. We at NERVANA, LLC. (“NERVANA,” “we,” or “us”) recognize the importance of appropriate policies and procedures to protect personal information we collect and the privacy of our website users. We have, therefore, created this notice to describe our privacy practices and procedures relating to the use of our website and the personal information we collect.
This notice describes how we collect and use information we receive from visitors to our website (“Site”) and registered users. This policy applies only to information collected on the Site and not to other information NERVANA may collect from you through other ways, whether online or offline. The notice does not apply to other websites linking to the Site or websites to which the Site links.
1. About NERVANA.
NERVANA is the developer and a portable consumer product that synchronizes nerve stimulation with sound, allowing the user to experience new qualities of music. NERVANA offers the first non-invasive, recreational Vagus nerve stimulator that delivers a stimulation signal synchronized to the user’s choice of music.
2. Our Contact Information.
The Site is operated by NERVANA, LLC. If you would like to discuss this privacy notice, or provide us with feedback, questions, or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact our privacy team email@example.com, specify “Privacy Team” in the subject line. You may also write to us or call us at:
Attention: Privacy Team
6586 Hypoluxo Rd.
Lake Worth, FL 33467
3. Our Collection of Personal Information.
- “Website user personal information,” or “personal information” for short, refers to information we collect in connection with our website or your communications with us.
- We collect personal information from users of our Site via web forms and other communications. We will collect the personal information of website visitors who complete a web form to submit a registration to receive marketing information. Using this form, we collect names and email addresses. On our website, we also encourage website visitors to send us email inquiries to learn about our products. If you send us email using the web form on the Site, we will collect your name, email address, phone number, and whatever personal information you include in your email. If a communication prompts follow-up communications, we may collect additional information that you provide to us.
- We also review information logged by our web servers to understand our Site visitors better. It is very common for websites to collect these kinds of logs. For example, we collect information such as your Internet Protocol address, your location, domain name, the type of web browser and operating system you are using, the pages on our websites that you view, when you visit, and how long you view each page visited.
4. How We Use Personal Information.
- We will use personal information collected as described in Section 3 above solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified above, unless we obtain your consent. In specific, we may use your personal information to communicate with you. Our communications may relate to Nervana’s products.
- We may use personal information for the following general purposes: (i) identification; (ii) establishment and maintenance of our relationship with you; (iii) to provide you with products and services;(iv) to respond to your requests and inquiries;(v) to fulfill your requests to register for and to deliverour news updatesnews, publications, and other information; (vi) marketing purposes, such as your activity, browsing, and usage information concerning our Site and/or your demographic information that you may have voluntarily provided to us, in order to better tailor our marketing activities; (vii) providing information to third-party administrators or other providers necessary to optimize our services and operation of our website; (viii) maintaining business records for reasonable periods, and generally managing and administering our business; (ix) meeting legal, regulatory, insurance, security, and processing requirements and court or administrative orders; and (x) otherwise with consent or as permitted or required by law.We may keep any and all of your personal information on hand for as long as permitted by law for any and all of the purposes described in this Section.
5. Sharing and Transfers of Personal Information.
- Personal information may be disclosed to: (a) our employees, agents, representatives, advisors, affiliates, and independent contractors, in connection with providing products or their performance of services for or on behalf of our customers; and (b) service providers who help us with our business operations, sales and marketing, information technology, or professional services.
- We do not sell or rent personal information to anyone. Nonetheless, we may sell, transfer, or otherwise share some or all of its NERVANA’s assets in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of assets of our business, or in the event of bankruptcy. These assets may include personal information collected by NERVANA as described above.
- Also, we may disclose personal information when required by a subpoena, court order, search warrant, other legal process, requests by law enforcement agencies, or applicable law. Moreover, we may disclose personal information to the extent necessary to maintain the security of our Site, products, or services, resolve disputes, or investigate possible misconduct.
- Safeguarding Personal Information. We will take reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information collected, used, disclosed, or otherwise processed for us or on our behalf is protected and not used or disclosed for purposes other than as directed by NERVANA. In specific, NERVANA is committed to maintaining reasonable and appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to:
- Provide assurances of the integrity and confidentiality of personal information collected as described above;
- Protect personal information against any reasonably anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of personal information, and unauthorized uses or disclosures of personal information; and
- Maintain compliance with the legal framework of requirements for the privacy and security of personal information.
6. Access to Personal Information and Amendments.
If you would like to access personal information we may have, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify “Attention Privacy Team” in the subject line, or call 844.NERVANA.
7. Resolving Disputes.
If you have a complaint about our privacy practices, you may submit a complaint to us at the above contact information. Our privacy team will look into your complaint and provide a response. You will need to provide sufficient information for us to evaluate your complaint and we may ask you to provide additional information as a condition of evaluating your complaint.
8. Changes to Privacy Notice.
NERVANA reserves the right to make changes to this privacy notice from time to time. If NERVANA makes a change to this notice, it will post a new copy of the privacy notice on the Site. Your continued use of the Site and content received from NERVANA after such notification indicates your continued agreement to the privacy notice as amended.